Junior - VI - Biology
day after yesterday iam going to science exam what are the main pionts to be remembered and what are diagrams to be practised in life process and control and coordination lessons
You can bear the following points in mind while preparing for the mentioned chapters in your exams:
- Revise the following topics from these chapters which are important from exam point of view:
- Life Processes- Photosynthesis, Respiration, Circulation
- Control and Coordination- Human Nervous System, Chemical Coordination in Human-beings
- Revise the key points from these topics.
- Memorise the definitions and chemical equations.
- Remember a process with the help of flowcharts for systematic answering during exams.
- Practice NCERT books thoroughly. CBSE board exam question papers are completely based on this book.
- Practice drawing proportionate well-labelled diagrams. The following diagrams are important from these chapters:
- Structure of human heart
- Human excretory system
- L.S. of leaf showing stomata
- Structure of neuron
- Do not start a new topic at the last minute. Revise the topics which you have already completed.
- Lastly, you can refer to past year papers to get an idea of the most frequently asked questions in exams.
Hope you find these suggestions useful. Happy studying!!
All the best for your exams..
Rate this answer
You have rated this answer /10