could u suggest me a better way to learn and understand p-block reactions and organic chemistry
Entire syllabus is important in p block elements. Please go through the NCERT questions, live test series and model tests to make the concepts more understandable.
For this log on to http://www.topperlearning.com/
However you can prepare the following questions..
Structures of Oxoacids: phosphorus, sulphur
Structures of Fluoride: sulphur, xenon, bromine
Basicity of group 15 elements
Most important topics/questions
- Structures of PCl5, H2SO3, H2SO4, H2S2O8, H2S2O7, HOCl, HClO2, HClO3, HClO4
- Complete the reactions:
- Conceptual questions:
- NF3 is an exothermic compound whereas NCl3 is not.
- NH3 is a stronger base than PH3. Why?
- Arrange the following in order of the indicated property:
- F2, Cl2, Br2, I2 in increasing order of bond dissociation enthalpy
- HF, HCl, HBr, HI in increasing order of acidic strength
- NH3, PH3, AsH3, SbH3, BiH3 in increasing order of basic strength
- What are interhalogen compounds?
You have rated this answer /10