construct and write steps of construction
To construct a circle circumscribing the given triangle
Steps of construction:
(i) Draw line BC = 6 cm
(ii) At B, draw a ray making an angle of 45o with BC.
(iii) At C, draw a ray making an angle of 60o with BC.
(iv) Let the two rays meet at point A. We get the triangle ABC.
(v) Draw perpendicular bisectors of BC and AC, which meet at O.
(vi) With O as centre and radius equal to the distance between O and the vertex of the triangle, draw a circle to pass through all the three vertices of the triangle.
(vii) The drawn circle is the required circumcircle.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics