Combine each of the following sentences into one sentence using an independent and a dependent clause.
1. She hardly ever attends school. She gets terrible grades.
2. Vikas took notes from the library book. He returned the book to the shelf.
3. You are saying something very interesting. I cannot agree with it.
4. She took driving lessons for a year. She never learnt to drive.
5. They got a black dog. They had waited for a year to find a black dog.
6. She finished reading. She switched off the light.