cn i knw tht...is it enough to study ncert book welll...for board exams or i hv to try any othr book also???? i dnt thnk i hv much tym fr tht?? wot would u advice me.....
At this point of time, it is not advisable to go for any other reference book. Right now you should thoroughly study NCERT. Keep calm and revise your topics from NCERT well.
Best of luck!
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics