Fill in the blanks:
1. A group or bunch of light rays is called blank.
2. A body moving along a straight line is said to have blank motion.
3. Bodies of living things release energy during the process of blank.
4. The air we breather in is rich in blank and poor in balnk.
5. Iron pieces used for storing magnets are called blank.
6. IN A DRY CELL, THE ENDD WITH THE METAL DISC IS THE BLANK TERMINAL.
7. Aquatic life use oxygen blank in water.
8. The magnetic strength at the poles is blank.
9. RAINWATER THAT DOES NOT SEEP INTO THE SOIL AND RUNS OFF AN LAND IS CALLED BLANK.