2. To find resistance of a given wire using metre bridge and hence determine the resistivity (specific resistance) of its material.
3. To verify the laws of combination (series) of resistances using a metre bridge.
1. To find the value of v for different values of u in case of a concave mirror and to rind the focal length.
2. To find the focal Length of a convex mirror, using a convex lens.
3. To find the focal Length of a convex lens by plotting graphs between u and v or between 1/u and 1/v.
and 1 experiment To determine refractive index of a glass slab using a travelling microscope.