cards are numbered from 1 to 90
you must find the number of prime numbers between 1 and 100 including both 1 and 100.
Divide that number by 100 and you will get the answer for the first part.
Similarly for the other parts.
Note that a number is divisible by 2 if the unit place of that number has 0,2,4,6 or 8.
Anumber is divisible by 3 if the sum of the digits of that number is divisible by 3.
A number is divisible by 5 if the unit's place has either 0 or 5 .
Use these tests of divisibility to gind the answers of3rd, 4th and 5th part of the question.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics