Please wait...
1800-212-7858 (Toll Free)
9:00am - 8:00pm IST all days

or

Thanks, You will receive a call shortly.
Customer Support

You are very important to us

For any content/service related issues please contact on this toll free number

022-62211530

Mon to Sat - 11 AM to 8 PM

Carbon monoxide poisoningis highly dangerous when inhaled . Give reason to support  your answer

Asked by nandinidwivedi062002 20th February 2018, 2:19 PM
Answered by Expert
Answer:
  • Carbon monoxide when inhaled and absorbed into the blood binds with haemoglobin and forms an irreversible complex called carboxyhaemoglobin.
  • The formation of this complex reduces the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
  • Hence, carbon monoxide is highly dangerous when inhaled.
 
Answered by Expert 20th February 2018, 3:11 PM
Rate this answer
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10

You have rated this answer 10/10

Your answer has been posted successfully!