apps of trigo
Let B and C be the positions of the two aeroplanes and BCD the vetical line.
so from the given info,
Let A be the point from where the angles of elevation of the aeroplanes is given.
and let AD=x
angle CAD=45 degrees
angle BAD =60 degrees.
In triangle BAD,
in triangle CAD,
from (i) we get,
from (ii) we get,
so h=1000*(root 3)
BC= dist bet the aeroplanes=3000-h
calculate by putting the value of h.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics