answer the following: (1)From each corner of a square of side 4cm a quadrant ofa circle of radius 1cm is cut and also a circle of diameter 2m is cut .find the remaining portion of the square. (2)The base radius and height of a right circular solid cone are 2cm and 8cm respectively.It is melted and recast into spheres of diameter 2cm each.Find the number of spheres so formed. (3)For what value of k the poimts A(1,5),B(k,1) and C(4,11) are collinear? (4)All cards of ace,jacks and queen are removed from a deck of playing cards.One card is drawn at random from the remaining cards.Find the probability that the card drawn is [a]a face card [b]not a face card. (5)Prove that no matter what the real numbers a&b are,the sequence with nth term a+nb is always A.P.What is the common difference?What is sum of the first 20 terms?
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics