a) Ayush starts walking from his house to office.Instead of going to the office directly,he goes to a bank first, from there to his Daughter's school and then reaches the office.What is the extra distance travelled by Ayush on reaching his office? (Assume that all distances covered are straight lines) If the house is situated at (2,4), bank at (5,8), school at (13,14) and office at (13,26) and coordinates are in Km b)Ayush can use his car to travel from his house to office along the same route.He prefers to walk how his habit of walking is useful to him and society in general?
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics