4. A fox and an eagle lived at the top of a cliff of height 6m whose base was at a distance of 10m from a point A on the ground. The fox descends the cliff and went straight to the point A. The eagle flew vertically up to a height x and then flew in a straight line to point A, the distance, travelled by each being the same. Find the value of x.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics