CBSE - X - Social Studies
1) what is decentralisation . how was it done in india.
2) what were the various forms of entertainment that came up in england and india durin 17th and 18th centuary.
3) how did print culture created conditions for french revolution.
4) how nationalism was caused in india by print culture.
5) what is censorship on press.how and when it started in india.how was it practised in india.
According to many historians, widely available printed materials and books created the conditions for the outbreak of the French Revolution in France. Three arguments were put forward for this case:
- The printed books popularised the ideas of the thinkers which led to an era of Enlightenment. People now believed in rationalism and humanism. They criticised the illogical and the corrupt practices of the Church.
- Since books inspired new ideas, various debates and discussions took place in the society and the new ideas of social revolution came into existence.
- By 1780’s many new books and literature mocked the royalty and criticised their unethical actions. Questions were also raised about the social orders that favoured the royal and the aristocratic families.
Please ask rest of the questions as separate queries.
Rate this answer
You have rated this answer /10