1) What is a treasury bill?
2) Explain the recent capital market reforms in india?
3) What are the objectives of SEBI?
4) Explain the various segments of the NSE?
5) What are the functions of a financial market?
6) Distinguish between Capital market and Money Market?
Treasury bill refers to a short-term borrowing instrument in the form of a promissory note, which has a maturity period of less than one year. These instruments are issued by the Central government in order to meet its short-term requirement of funds.
You have rated this answer 1/10