CBSE Class 9 Maths Measures of Central Tendency
- find a new mean if 2,4 is added and 5 is subtracted from data of mean 20 and terms 100
- how to find mean , median , mode
- If class mark is 10 and class width is 6 then find the class
- For what value of x, is the mode of the following data 17?15,16,17,13,17,16,14,x,17,16,15,15
- The mean of 68 numbers is 18. If each number is divided by 6, find the new mean. Find the relation between the new mean and the old mean.
- Mean of 25 observations was found to be 78.4. But later on, it was discovered that one observation 96 was misread as 69. Find the correct mean.
- The numbers 2, 3, 4, 4, 2x + 1, 5, 5, 6, 7 are arranged in ascending order. If the median is 5, find x. Hence, find the mode.
- For what value of y is the mode of the following data equal to 7? 3, 5, 6, 7, 3, 4, 7, 3, 6, y, 8, 7.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number