CBSE Class 9 Maths Rational Numbers
If is a rational number, then
Which of the following are not equivalent to?
Which of the following are recurring decimals?
Converting 0.333 to the form will give the fraction
- insert 16 rational numbers between 2.1 an d 2.2
- what are rational numbers ?
- Find six rational numberbetween2and3
- the decimal representation of the numbers 8/27
- why root 5 upon 2 is not a rational no.
- is zero is rational numbers
- write four rational number between 3/7 and 5/7
- 1)rationalise the denominator β3+1/β3-1 + β3-1/β3+1 2)rationalise the denominator β5-β3/β5+β3 + β5+β3/β5-β3
- six rational number between 0 and 1/2
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number