CBSE Class 9 Maths Angle Sum Property of A Triangle
- one exterior angle of a triangle is 110 degree and one ko interior opposite angle is 30 degree find the remaining angles of the triangle
- What is angle sum property
- In the given figure, AB||CD. Find the value of x.
- answer to all question
- Please answer this question
- Can a triangle have (i) Two right angles? (ii) All angles less than 60o? (iii) All angles equal to 60o? (iv)Two acute angles? Justify your statement in each case.
- If the bisectors of B and C of triangle of a ABC intersect at O, then prove that BOC = 90o + .
- The sides AB and AC of a triangle are produced to D and E respectively. The bisectors of CBD and BCE meet at O. If A = 40o, find BOC.
- In triangle ABC, if A + B = 108o and B +C = 130o, find A, B and. C
- In triangle PQR, if P - Q = 42o and Q - R = 21o, find P, Q and R.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number