CBSE Class 9 Maths Congruence Criteria: SSS And RHS
- How to proove RHS congruence
- In the given figure, BAAC and DEEF such that BA = DE and BF = DC. Prove that AC = EF.
- ABC is an isosceles triangle with AB = AC. Bisectors of B and C intersect at O. Prove that BO = CO and AO bisects BAC.
- ABCD is a square, X and Y are the points on the sides AB and DC respectively such that BY = CX. Prove that CY = BX and CBY = BCX.
- In an isosceles triangle, prove that the altitude from the vertex divides the triangle into two congruent triangles..
- AD is the median of ABC. If BL and CM are drawn perpendiculars on AD produced, prove that BL= CM.
- If two isosceles triangles have a common base, then the line joining their vertices bisects the base at right angles.
- A point O is taken inside an equilateral four sided figure ABCD such that its distances from the angular points D and B are equal. Show that AO and OC are in one and the same straight line.
- ABCD is a parallelogram, if the two diagonals are equal, find the measure of ABC.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number