CBSE Class 9 Maths Volume Of A Cuboid
- The area of four walls of a room of height 5 m is 144 m2. If the total surface area of the room is 244 m2 then its length is
- The surface area of a cuboid is 3328 m2. If its dimensions are in the ratio 4:3:2. Find the volume of cuboid.
- Three cubes of metal whose edges are 2 cm, 3 cm and 4 cm are melted and a new cube is made. Find the volume of the new cube.
- How many cubes of edge 1 cm can be made out of a cube having an edge of length 4 cm?
- Find the volume of a cube whose total surface area is 1014 m2.
- Find the height of the cuboidal tank with square base of area 169 m2, if it can hold 253500 litres of water.
- How many bricks having dimensions 20 cm × 5 cm × 5 cm are required to make a wall 2.5 m long, 0.5 m broad and 5 m in height?
- A village has a tank measuring 15 m × 10 m × 5 m. For how many days will the water will last if there is a population of 2500 and each person requires 100 litres of water per day?
- Find the cost of digging a cuboidal pit 6.5 m long, 5 m broad and 4 m deep at the rate of Rs. 20 per m3.
- Water in a canal is flowing at a rate of 3 km per hour. It is 4 m deep and 15 m wide. How much water will fall into the land to be irrigated in half an hour?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number