CBSE Class 9 Maths Surface Area Of A Cylinder
- find the diameter of a cylinder whose height is 5cm and numerical value of volume is equal to numerical alue of curved surface area
- A hollow cylindrical tube, open at both ends is made of iron 1 cm thick. If the external diameter is 14 cm and the length of tube is 70 cm, Find the cost of painting its inner surface at the rate of Rs. 4 per cm2.
- The diameter of a roller 1 m long is 56 cm. If it takes 200 revolutions to level a playground, find the cost of levelling the playground at the rate of 50 paisa per m2.
- Find the lateral surface area (curved surface area) of a hollow cylinder open at the ends of length is 14 cm, the external diameter is 10 cm and the thickness is 2 cm.
- If 1 m2 of sheet costs Rs. 400. Find the cost of sheet required to make a closed cylindrical tank of height 1.4 m and base diameter 210 cm.
- The inner radius of a circular well is 2.1 m and its depth is 21 m. Find the cost of plastering the inner surface of a circular well at the rate of Rs. 40 per m2
- The circumference of the base of a right circular cylinder is 66 cm. If the height of the cylinder is 2 m, find the lateral surface area (curved surface area) of the cylinder.
- Find the area levelled by a roller in 100 revolutions if radius and length of the roller is 35 cm and 1 m respectively.
- Find the lateral surface area of a hollow cylinder open at the ends, if its length is 10 cm, the external diameter is 8 cm and the thickness is 1 cm.
- A water storage tank has a cylindrical shape. If it is 2.1 m high and has a diameter 1.4 m, find the cost of painting its base and curved surface area at the rate of Rs 5 per m2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number