CBSE Class 9 Maths Surface Area Of A Cube And Cuboid
- A cube
- length=12m,breadth=8m, and height=4.5m find the total surface area
- Find the cost of painting an open rectangular tank of dimensions 4 m × 2.5 m × 5 m at the rate of Rs 5.50 per m2.
- Find the cost of sheet required for making a cuboidal box measuring 3 m × 5 m × 3.5 m, if 1 m2 costs Rs 21.
- A concrete pillar 15 m high has a cross section which is square of side 3 m. Find the cost of painting its top and four walls at the rate of Rs 4 per m2.
- Find the cost of painting the four walls and ceiling of a room at the rate of Rs 14 per m2, if perimeter of the base with equal sides is 80 m and height of the room is 9.5 m.
- How many m2 of tin would be required to line the inside of a rectangular tank on the sides and bottom if the inside dimensions of the tank are 8 m × 5 m × 4 m.?
- Five cubes each of edge 6 cm are joined end to end. Find the surface area of the resulting cuboid.
- A room is 20 m long, 18 m broad and 11 m high; it has a door 4 m by 8 m. Find the cost of papering its wall excluding the door at the rate of Rs 4 per m2.
- If a workman can paint at the rate of 20 m2 an hour, find the time required to paint the cuboidal box of dimensions 20 m × 26 m × 10 m.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number