CBSE Class 9 Maths Parallelograms: Diagonal Properties
- prove that a diagonal of a parallelogram divides it into two congruent triangle
- if the diagonal of the parrellolegram are equl then show that it is a rectangle
- ABCD is a Parallelogram in which ∠BAO = 35∘, ∠DAO=40∘ and ∠COD=105∘. Find ∠ABO?
- ABCD is a Rhombus in which BC = 25cm, AD = 24cm. Find the sum of lengths of the diagonals.
- if the diagonal of a parallelogram are equal,then show that it is a rectangle.
- In a parallelogram ABCD the diagonals intersect at O. Prove that AO=CO.
- Diagonals of a parallelogram intersect each other at point O If AO=5,BO=12 and AB=13 then show that quadrilateral ABCD is a rhombus
- if O is a point within a quadrilateral ABCD , show that OA+OB+OC+OD>AC+BD
- Prove that the diagonals of a rhombus are perpendicular to each other.
- PQRS is a square. PR and SQ intersect at O. What is the measure of POQ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number