CBSE Class 9 Maths Probability: Experimental Approach
- A bag contains 5 white balls, 7 red balls, 4 black balls and 2 blue balls. One ball is drawn at random from the bag. What is the probability that the ball drawn is (i) white or blue (ii) red or black (iii) not white. colud you please explain this question in an easy way.
- Consider the frequency distribution table given below which gives the weights of 38 students of a class Weight (in kg) 31 – 35 36 – 40 41 – 45 46 – 50 51 – 55 56 – 60 61 – 65 Number of students 9 5 14 3 2 1 4
- Given below is the frequency distribution of wages (in ₹) of 50 workers in a school. A worker is selected at random, find the probability that his wages are (i) less than ₹120 (ii) at least ₹ 130. (iii) more than or equal to ₹120.
- Three coins are tossed simultaneously 250 times and the following frequencies of the outcomes are recorded:
- Please answer this question
- A bag contains 12 balls out of which x are white. If one ball is taken out from the bag, find the probability of getting a white ball.
- A die is rolled 150 times and its outcomes are recorded as below: Find the probability of getting: (i) An odd number (ii) A multiple of 4 A die is rolled 150 times and its outcomes are recorded as below: Find the probability of getting: (i) An odd number (ii) A multiple of 4
- A particular make and model of T.V. set has been on the market for six months. During that time 12,492 sets were sold to consumers. Of those, 327 were identified as needing repair during the warranty period. What is the empirical probability that a given T.V. of this make and model will require repair during the warranty period?
- A pair of dice was rolled 5350 times. A pair of 5's occurred 140 times. What is the empirical probability of a pair of 5's?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number