CBSE Class 9 Maths Graphical Representations
- Draw Graph for y=2x
- the auto rickshaw fare in the city is charged rs 10 for the first kilometre and @ rs 4 per kilometre for subsequent distance covered . write the linear equation to express the above statement. draw the graph of linear equation
- By graphical method , find the solutions of the linear equation .
- Draw the graph of following linear equation: ? (Take )
- Draw the graph of the equation: ?
- If (2,- 5) point is given, find the equation of a line on which it lies. How many such equations are there? Draw the graph of one such equation.
- Draw the graph of the equations (i)x – k = 0 (ii) y – k = 0 where ‘k’ is constant
- Apurva and Saurabh, two students of the same school contribute Rs 25 toward the school alumni association fund. Write down a linear equation consistent with this data and also draw the graph of the linear equation?
- The sum of the twice the first number and thrice of the second number is equal to the 12 more than the fifty percent of first number. Represent the above information in the form of linear equation and also draw the graph
- Draw the graph of the linear equation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number