CBSE Class 9 Maths Cartesian Plane
- The distance of the points (2,3) from y-axis is
- In which quadrant (-4,-2),(4,0) and (3,-1) lie? join them on graph and name the figure
- Plot the points (0,2),(3,0),(-3,0),(0,-2) join these points name the fivure so formed and find the area of figure so formed
- Three vertices of a rectangle ABCD are A(3,2), B(-4,2) and C(-4,5).Plot these points in the Cartesian plane and find the fourth vertex
- Plot the point P(2,-3)on the graph paper and from it draw PM and perpendicular to the xaxis and the y axis respectively write the coordinates of points M and N
- Plot the point a(1, 3), b(-1, -1) c(-2, -3) and check the whether they are colinear
- If we draw lines of x = 2 and y = 3 what kind of lines do we get?
- Find the perimeter of a triangle whose vertices are (0,4),(3,0) and (-3,0).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number