CBSE Class 8 - Solar System: Planets Videos
- ..................... is the main constituents of the atmosphere on venus and mars.
- how much is a earth weight
- is pluto a dwarf planet
- describe the change in length of daytime with the position of earth wrt sun draw a neat diagram to explain
- Which star is nearest to earth? What does it provides us?
- Give two differences between stars and planets.
- Why the planet 'Venus' is called the morning or an evening star?
- Which is the planet nearest to the Sun? Why is it difficult to observe it?
- Identify the given figure. How can you recognize it?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.