CBSE Class 8 - Acid Rain Videos
- what is a acid rain
- (i) Name two acids responsible for formation of acid rain. (ii) Which refinery is producing pollutants near Taj Mahal?
- (i) What is Marble cancer? (ii) Name the poisonous gases which are emitted by the oil refineries and other industries in and around Taj Mahal that cause acid rain.
- What steps has Honorable Supreme Court taken to save the Taj Mahal from air pollution?
- What are the consequences of the effects of acid rain on humans?
- Explain the effects of acid rain on: 1. Aquatic life 2. Statues and bridges
- What is responsible for destroying the beauty of the Taj? What measures are being taken to save it?
- What are the harmful effects of acid rain?
- How does acid rain affects soil?
- How is acid rain caused?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.