CBSE Class 8 - Finding Square Root Videos
Method of finding Square Roots
This video explains the Methods of find a square root of a given number. i. Repeated Subtraction Method ii. Prime Factorisation Method, iii. Division Method
- A group of boys collected 256 marbles for some project. The contribution of each boy was equal to the number of boys in the group. How many boys were there in the group?
- how to find square root of decimals
- Is 196 is perfect square Explain
- is true or false?
- what is the square root of 0.0121
- find the spuare roots of the following numbers by division method 1296
- what is the square root of 58446
find the square root of the following decimal number by the division method up to 3 decimal place
- how many non perfect square numbers are there between 56 square and 57 square
- 1789.29 find square root
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.