CBSE Class 8 - Sales Tax Videos
Computation of sales tax and VAT
- if 8% weight is included in the price find the original price of 8tv broad for rupees 1350 b shampoo bottle broad 430 180 what would be bill amount for VIT is doubled
- an article was purchased for rupees 1239 including GST of 18%. find the price of the article before GST was added ?
- Full form of VAT
- A coat is marked at Rs. 4000, a discount of 25% is offered on the coat. After adding the sales tax the final cost of the coat comes to Rs. 3240. Find the rate of sales tax.
- The cost of a TV set at a showroom was Rs 36500. The sales tax charged was 8%. Find the bill amount.
- Raman bought an air cooler for Rs 5400 including VAT at 8%. Find the original price of the air cooler.
- A color TV is available for Rs 26880 inclusive of VAT. If the original cost of the TV is Rs 24000, find the rate of VAT.
- Kavitha goes to purchase a bike which is priced at Rs.35,640 including 10% sales tax. However the actual rate of sales tax at the time of purchase is 7%. Find the extra profit made by the shopkeeper if he still charges the original listed price.
- Before adding VAT at 21%, an item's cost is Rs 200. Calculate the total cost after VAT is added.
- Suppose Anil bought something that was priced at Rs 6.95, and the total bill was Rs 7.61. What is the sales tax rate in this city?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.