- 718531 is divisible by which number?
- If 923x783 is divisible by 11, what is the value of digit x?
- What is the divisibility test of 7?
- Replace * by the smallest number, so that the number 3*8 is divisible by (i) 3 (ii) 9. Find the numbers also.
- Using the digits 4, 0 and 5, form all possible 3 digit numbers without repeating the digits. Also, classify them in a multiple of 2 and 3.
- Separate the following numbers which are divisible by 3 but not 9: 702, 213, 294.
- Test the divisibility of the following numbers by 3. (i) 1956 (ii) 15693
- Check whether the following numbers are divisible by 9 or not. (i) 5075 (ii) 7875
- Without actual division, find which of the following numbers are divisible by 2. 521, 250, 4634, 4578, 125, 25478
- Which of the following numbers are divisible by 4? (i) 45748 (ii) 21404
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number