CBSE Class 8 Maths Pictographs
In a pictograph, data is represented by the ____of objects.
In the given pictograph, what is the total number of Bananas, Grapes and Apples?
Which city has the maximum rainfall as per the given data?
Each= 10cm rainfall
The pictograph shows the number of pumpkins harvested by five farmers.
Who harvested the most?
- please define pictograph in a sentence.
- what is the exact defination of pictographs???
- Use the given pictograph to answer the following questions. (a) How many cookie boxes were sold by Sam? (b) How many cookie boxes were sold by Emma?
- The table shown below represents the number of votes, given by a set of students, for different ice-cream flavor. Ice-cream Flavor Number of votes Chocolate 8 Vanilla 7 Chocolate chip 13 Cookie Dough 8 Strawberry 5 Represent the data in the form of pictograph, by using the key:
- In the following pictograph if Write the data in the corresponding tabular format.
- Following pictograph shows the sales of cars in a showroom. Read the graph and answer the following questions. (a) How many cars were sold on Monday? (b) Name the day having maximum sales.
- The given pictograph shows rainfall (in cm) in different cities named (A, B, C, D, E and F) during the current year. On the basis of this pictograph, answer the following questions. 1. In which city was the rainfall maximum? 2. In which city was the rainfall minimum? 3. The city A recorded how much more rainfall than the city F?
- The number of students studying in different classes in a school are as given below: Class I II III IV V No. of students 70 70 60 50 40 Make a pictograph to represent the above data.
- A bookseller sold 60 books on Monday, 50 books on Tuesday, 80 books on Wednesday, 40 books on Thursday, 40 books on Friday and 70 books on Saturday. Draw a pictograph for the books sold during the week.
- The number of different fruits sold by a fruit seller is given in the following table. Fruits Apple Banana Guava Pineapple No. of fruits sold 50 40 60 60 Make a pictograph for the given data.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number