CBSE Class 8 Science Plastics
- define monomers
- Give in detail the six steps you should follow to prevent the pollution due to plastic?
- (1) Explain three properties of plastic that makes it very very popular.Name three products made on the basis of these properties? (2) Explain in detail,the preparation of rayon fiber.Give reason,why is it called artificial silk? (3) Give a detailed account of the use of plastic? (4) Give in detail the six steps you should follow to prevent the pollution due to plastic? (5) What kind of dress material will you recommend for workers in metal and chemical industries?Give reasons for your answer.
- Which property of plastics makes them so useful but also makes them an envirnmental hazard ?
- What is Teflon
- What is vulcanization
- what is the means of pouras
- Why are plastics not suitable for building large and heavy structures?
- Plastics are replacing metals in car industry. Give two possible reasons to support your answer.
- Burning of plastics is not advisable. Give one reason to support this statement.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number