CBSE Class 8 Science The Moon
- Name the brightest object in the night sky.
- Mention any three celestial objects in the sky.
- (a) Diagrammatically represent the various phases of the moon seen from earth. (b) Give two uses of artificial satellites.
- What is 'full moon day'?
- Why does the moon change its shape everyday?
- What happens to the size of the moon after the new moon day?
- Why no life exists on moon?
- Briefly describe the surface of the moon.
- Name the first astronaut who landed on moon and when did he land on it.
- <div style="text-align: center;">what are the four natural satellite larger than moon</div>
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number