CBSE Class 8 Maths Estimating Square Roots
- what number should be added to 621 to make it perfect square.
- Simplify 0.0441 by 0.000441
- how to use estimation method//?//??? -ridhima
- (a) Does the square root of the number 40 lie between the 6 and 7? Give reasons in support of your answer. (b) Identify all whole numbers whose square root lie between 6 and 7.
- Between which pair of whole numbers does the square root of 20 lie?
- Find the square root of 56.25, without using long division method?
- The foot of a ladder is placed 6 feet away from a wall. The top of the ladder rests 10 feet up on the wall. Find the whole number to which the length of the ladder can be approximated?
- Complete the following statement. Use the integers that are closest to the number in the middle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number