CBSE Class 8 Maths Volumes: Cubes And Cuboids
- If each edge of a cube is doubled, (1). how many times will its surface area increase ? (2). how many times will its volume increase?
- the side of a square hall is 15 m each.if square tiles of side 1 by 2 m each have to be used to pave the floor,how many tiles will be needed? these tiles are packed inside boxes.each box contains 100 tiles. how many boxes of tiles have to be purchased to cover the floor completely? 64 cubes of side 3 cm each are packed in a cubicle box to its full capacity.what is the length of the side of the cubicle box?what is its capacity?
- A rectangular shaped cake has the length 24cm breath 18cm and height 16 cm. This cake is cut into piece with a length 4cm breath 3 cm and height 2cm and distributes among students. A, find the volume of the cake? B. How many children will get the cake piece?
- capacity of a cubical vessel of edge 40 cm is
- Find the height of a cuboid whose base area is 180 cmsq square and volume is 900cm cube?
- The dimension of iron almirah is 1m x 60cm X2m. IT has been divided in 4 compartments partitioned by three shelves made of 4cm thick wood.What is the volume
- The cost of painting the whole surface area of cube at the rate of 15 paise per cm^2 is rs 518.40..find the volume of cube ?? Ans - 13824 cm^3
- A cubical water tank is of side 2 m. How many litres of water can it hold?
- Find the base area of cuboid whose volume and height are 900 m3 and 5 m respectively.
- Find the volume of a book whose length is 12 cm, breadth is 6 cm and height is 2 cm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number