CBSE Class 8 Maths Surface Area And Volume Of Cylinder
- Find the total surface area of a cylinder whose radius of the base =7cm and height=20cm
- A metallic pipe is 0.7 cm thick. Inner radius id 3.5 cm and length is 5 dm. Find its total surface area.
- A silver paper covers a packet of 10 choclates Coin of radiud 2cm and 7mm thickness. How much paper need to cover 1000 such packets.
- The wall of length 10 m. was to built across an open ground .the height of wall is 4m. And thickness is 24 cm . If this wall is to built uo with bricks whose dimension are 24cm×12cm×8cm, how many bricks would be required ? Ans - 4167
- Find the radius of the base of a cylinder whose volume and height are 1.54 cm3 and 1 m respectively.
- A 20 m deep well with diameter 7 m is dug and the earth from digging is evenly spread out to form a platform 22 m by 14 m. Find the height of the platform.
- How many silver coins, 1.75 cm in diameter and of thickness 2 mm, must be melted to form a cuboids of dimensions?
- A cylindrical bucket, 32 cm high and with radius of base 18 cm, is filled with sand. Find the volume of sand.
- Find the volume and curved surface area of a cylinder whose height is 35 cm and radius of the base is 3.5 cm.
- A cylindrical water tank has its diameter 21 m and depth 14 m. How much kilolitres of water can it hold?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number