CBSE Class 8 Maths Problems On Mensuration
- What is the height of cubiodal cylinder whose volume is 1236 and radius is 4
- A rectangular glass vessel with dimension 12cm×5cm×4cm is partially filled with water , if a rectangular block of iron measuring 3cm×2cm×1.5cm is wholly immersed in water , by how much will the water level rise ? Ans - 0.15 cm
- A barn with a flat roof is rectangular in shape of breadth 10m.length 15 m ..and height 5 m ..it is to be painted inside on the wall and on ceiling but not on the floor..find the total area to be painted ....?? Ans -29600
- A room and ceiling is to be painted ...if the lenght breadth and height of room is 3.5 , 3 , 4.5 Find the area which is to be paintd
- The edge of a cube is 2 cm. Find the total surface area of the cuboid formed by three such cubes joined edge to edge.
- A closed cylindrical tank of radius 7 cm and height 5 cm is made from a metal sheet. If the breadth of the rectangular sheet is 10 cm, then find the length of the sheet.
- A cuboid is of dimensions 60 cm x 45 cm x 50 cm. How many small cubes with sides 5 cm can be placed in a given cuboid?
- A well of diameter 3 m is dug 14 m deep. The earth taken out of it has been spread evenly all around it in the shape of a circular ring of width 4 m to form an embankment. Find the height of theembankment.
- The capacity of a cubodial tank is 50000 liters. Find the depth of tank if the length and breadth of the tank are 2.5 m and 10 m.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number