CBSE Class 8 Maths Area And Perimeter Of Quadrilaterals
- Find the area of the rhombuses whose diagonals are 46cm and 20 cm
- A caspet is 6m long and 4.5m wide .Find it's area
- find the length of side of a square whose area is given (4xsquare+20x+25)cm
- Qns. 1
- Length of the fence of a trapezium shaped field ABCD is 120m. If BC=48m,CD=17m andAD=40m find the area of this field. Side AB is perpendicular to the parallel sides
- A floral design on the floor of a building consists of 2800 tiles. Each tile is in the shape of a parallelogram of altitude 10cm and base 14cm. Find the area of the floor covered by the floral design.
- the area of a rectangular field is 3a squared+5ab+2b squared.one of its sides is (a+b).find the lenght of the fence around the field. the area of one face of a cubicle water tank is 14400 sq.cm .if the tank is full,how many 3 litre bottles of water can be filled from this?
- The shape of a garden is rectangular in the middle and semi circular at the end.Find the area and perimeter of this garden
- A lawn is 80 m long and 30 m wide. Through the centre of the lawn, two paths, each 2 m wide, intersect each other at right angle. Find the area of the remaining portion of the lawn.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number