CBSE Class 8 Maths Application Of Linear Equations
- A cistern has 2 inlets A and B which can fill it in 12 mins and 15 mins respectively.And outlet C can empty it in 10 mins.If all the pipes are open then how much time is required tofill the cistern?
- Mr. Ranjan is seven times old as his son, 10 years hence, he will be three times as old as his son. Find there ages.
- Divide 64 into two parts such that three times the greater part will be equal to five times the smaller one
- if rs300is divided in two parts such as 1/2 of the first and 1/3 of the second are equal then find the difference of two parts .plz solve it .
- Ages of sonu and monu are in ratio 2:3 after 12 years there ages will be ratio 11:15 . What is present age of monu ?
- The sum of one-fifth of a number and one-sixth of its next consecutive even number is 4. What is the number ? Plz solve it stepwise and explain every move .
- the sum of rupees 800 is in the form of denomination rupees 10 and 20.If the total number of note is 50.Find the number of notes of each type.
- The distance between two stations is 340Km. Two trains start simultaneously from these stations on parallel tracks to cross each other. The speed of one of them is greater than the other by 5km/hr. If the distance between the two trains after two hours of their starting 30km, find the speed of each train with explaination and solution. The sum of a digit of a 2-digit number is 8. The number obtained by inter changing the digits exeeds the given number by 18. find the given numbers with explaination and solution.
- Find the capacity of the cistern.
- A is 20 years older than B.He is also six times as old as B.Find their ages
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number