CBSE Class 8 Maths Inverse Proportion
- If s is inversly proportional to t, jow does s change when t is tripled
- alone can finish a piece of work in 15 days and B alone can finish the same work in 10 days how much time will they take if they work together
- 40 boys earn Rs 2000 in 20 days, how much will 50 boys earn in 24 days?
- Define inverse variation and give an example.
- 8 persons can complete a certain job in 12 days. How many days will it take if 24 persons do the same job?
- Quantities x and y vary inversely and when x = 15, y = 6. Which of the following is not a possible pair of corresponding values of x and y. (i) 10 and 9 (ii) 18 and 6 (iii) 5 and 18
- In the following table, the two quantities x and y vary inversely. Find the missing numbers. x 14 42 b y 12 a 28
- Shruti cycles to her school at an average speed of 18 km/h. It takes her 30 minutes to reach her school. If she wants to reach her school in 20 minutes, what should be her average speed?
- In a hostel of 40 girls, there is a food provision for 30 days. If 20 more girls join the hostel, how long will the provision of food last?
- In the following table, does x and y vary inversely? X 8 2 15 y 9 36 4
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number