CBSE Class 8 Maths Probability
- If a die is thrown, the probability of getting a number greater than is 1
- Tickets numbered 1 to 20 are mixed up and then a ticket is drawn at random. What is the probability that the ticket drawn has a number which is a multiple of 3 or 5?
- In a box, there are 8 red, 7 blue and 6 green balls. One ball is picked up randomly. What is the probability that it is neither red nor green?
- Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?
- Two dice are tossed. The probability that the total score is a prime number is:
- A card is drawn from a pack of 52 cards. What is the probability of getting a queen of club or a king of heart?
- In a collection of 35 lotteries, there are 10 prizes and 25 blanks. A lottery is drawn at random. What is the probability of getting a prize?
- Two dice are thrown simultaneously. What is the probability of getting two numbers whose product is even?
- There are 35 students in a class, out of which 20 are boys and 15 are girls. From these students one is chosen at random. What is the probability that the chosen student is i) a boy ii) a girl
- A die is rolled and a coin is tossed, find the probability that the die shows an odd number and the coin shows a head.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number