CBSE Class 8 Maths Percentages
- Suman deposites rupees 2500 in a bank.If this is 25%of her monthly income,then find her monthly income.
- In a leading school of a city 700 student went to an excursion in 2017 while from the same school 840 students went in 2018 what is the percentage of increase the people
- Jackson invested rs 20000, he invested a part of it at 12% and the rest at 10%, his annual income from these investments is 2280 rs. How much did he invest at each rate?
- A no is increased by 20%.by what per cent the new no is decreased so that the no restores the original value?
- Which is the largest among
- Sarita spends 65% of her salary and the rest she saves. If she saves Rs 2940 per month, what is her monthly salary?
- In a class, the girls are 60% of the total number of students and the boys are 18 in number. How many students are there in the class?
- A number is increased by 20% and then decreased by 20%. Find the net increase or decrease percent?
- The value of a machine depreciates every year by 10%. If the present value of the machine is Rs 99000, what was its value last year?
- The price of sugar goes up by 20%. By how much percent must a housewife reduce her consumption of sugar so that the expenditure on sugar remains the same?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number