CBSE Class 8 Maths Discount
- What is the formula of Discount %
- I couldn't understand the Question No.12 of Sample Paper 2 Term 1. Please briefly explain me the solution.
- What will be the charge to be paif after allowing 3% discount and levying 13% VAT on the bill of electricity Rs.1600?
- The usual price for a movie ticket at Big Screen Cinemas is Rs180. On Tuesdays, they offer a 15% discount.Calculate the cash value of the discount and the cost of the ticket on Tuesdays.
- A music store has reduced the price of all stock by 25%. A customer who purchased a CD from this store paid Rs 240. What is the usual price of this CD, and what is the cash discount?
- A pair of jeans is marked down 30% and then reduced at the cash register another 10%. Is this a total reduction of 40%? Why or why not?
- The regular selling price of an item at Shop A is Rs 32.25. The shop offers a discount of 20%. The regular selling price of the same item at shop B is Rs 43.35 and the discount is 40%. Which shop offers the lowest sale price? Also find out the difference in the sale prices.
- A pair of running shoes is purchased at a wholesale rate for Rs 900 and is sold to a store for Rs 1200. What is the percent mark-up?
- A furniture store pays a wholesale price of Rs 2000 for a chair. Their markup rate is 75%. What are the markup and the retail prices of the chair?
- In a departmental store, "Save 25%" is marked on Rs. 4000 dress, What is the discount? What is the sale price of the dress?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number