CBSE Class 7 Maths Sketches Of Solids
- Draw a cube of edge 2 units on an isometric graph sheet.
- Draw a cuboid of dimensions 5 units x 2 units x 3 units on an isometric graph sheet.
- Draw a cuboid of dimensions 5 units x 3 units x 6 units on an isometric dot sheet.
- Find the measure of each dimension in the following figure.
- Use isometric dot paper to draw a cuboid with a length of 6 cm, a width of 3 cm and a height of 2 cm.
- Find the measure of each dimension in the following figure and then name it.
- In the following figure, 5 cubes of same dimension are placed together. Find the dimension of each cube and cuboid formed.
- Given is an oblique sketch of a cuboid. Draw an isometric sketch for this cuboid.
- Count the number of unit cubes in the following shape.
- Count the number of unit cubes in the following shapes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number