CBSE Class 7 Maths Construction Of Parallel Lines
- Draw a line parallel to a given line AB at a distance of 2.5 cm.
- Draw a line l, take a point A above it. Construct a line through A and parallel to l.
- Draw a line segment AB, take a point P below it. Through P draw a line parallel to AB using ruler and compass only.
- Draw a line AB and then construct another line parallel to AB which is 4 cm above it.
- Draw a line AB and then construct another line parallel to AB which is 3 cm below it.
- Draw a line segment AB = 6 cm. Draw a line CD parallel to AB such that distance between AB and CD is 5 cm.
- Draw two parallel lines AB and XY such that distance between them is 2 cm.
- Draw an angle ABC of 60o such that BC = 3 cm, through C draw a line parallel to AB.
- Draw a triangle ABC of any measure and hence draw a line parallel to BC through A.
- In the following triangle ABC, draw a line through B parallel to AC.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number