CBSE Class 7 Maths Problems On Lines And Angles
- what is linear pair
- what is linear pair?
- In the figure below, if AE||BD, then find the value of x:
- In the given figure, if BF||CE, find the value of x.
- In the given figure, find the value of y.
- Find the value of x, y and z in the figure given below.
- For the given figure, prove that AE is parallel to BD.
- In the figure given below, WT||PS and VQ||UR. Find the values of angles a and b.
- In the figure below, AP is parallel to CD. The size w of angle PAB is equal to 135o and the size z of angle DCB is equal to 147o. Find angle ABC.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number