CBSE Class 7 Maths Introduction To Lines And Angles
- what is ray
- Draw a line segment and a ray AB.
- How many angles are there in a triangle?
- How many angles are formed when 2 lines intersect?
- Look at this angle: Name this angle in three different ways.
- Draw a pair of parallel lines AB and CD.
- Draw a pair of perpendicular lines.
- Draw angles named: (a) Acute angle: ABC (b) Acute angle: JMD (c) Obtuse angle: PQR
- Name all possible angles formed in the figure given below:
- Answer the following:(a) How many degrees are there in a quarter turn? (b) How many degrees are marked on a protractor?(c) If angles meet at a point, then their sum is?A + B + C = ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number