CBSE Class 7 Maths Division Of Integers
- is 56321 divisable by 7
- (63 _(_3) }_2_8_3}] ÷3}5+(_2) (_1)
- Ex.1.4 Q.5 The temperature at 12 noon was 10ºC above zero. If decreases at the rate of 2ºC/hr untill midnight ,at what time would the temperature be 8ºC below 0? What would be temperature at midnight?
- 30÷ -30
- what is the answer of 0/10 ?
- 8.112 divided by 13
- Geetika owes her brother rs 54. If she plans to pay him back an equal amount from her piggy bank each day for six days. Describe the change in the amount of money in her piggy bank each day?
- Ritu and her 3 friends are having a pizza party. They decided to share the bill equally among themselves. If the bill price is Rs. 460, then what will be each one's contribution to bill?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number