CBSE Class 7 Maths Multiplication Of Fractions
- Simplify 12/25 multiply 10/18 multiply 15/8
- 3 1/3 of 1 1/5 whole divided by 1 1/3 of 1 1/4
- Simplify (-13/9 divided by 2/15) X (7/3 divided by 5/8) + (3/5 x 1/2)
- Multiply the following fractions: (a) (b)
- Express the following in numerical form and simplify: (a) Onefourth of half (b) Onethird of fivefourths
- Solve: (a) (b)
- Simplify: (a) (b) (c) (d)
- It takes yards of material to make a shirt. How many yards of material will be required to make 6 shirts?
- A recipe needs tablespoon salt. How much salt does 8 such recipes need?
- Sam's truck gets him miles per gallon. Suppose the tank is empty and he puts gallons of diesel, how far can Sam go with his truck?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number